Privacy of information is the major concern of people these days as everyone uses online websites and transactions, and it is quite important to secure this information. Personal data of a person can be misused by others for their advantage.
A large portion of people are into electronic cigarettes instead of conventional ones, and we are there to make it even easier for them to access these devices by offering them home delivery. As Vape Gala is an online vape shop in the UK, you need to fill in your details before you order a vape device.
We need to offer you something that you are looking for that will satisfy you to gain your trust and retain you on our website. We will lay out our privacy policies in a simplified manner for you to go through them carefully whenever you wish to.
Here is a detail of how things work with us:
What type of data do we require from you:
We might require the following things from you:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, interests and preferences
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see the List of cookies we collect section
What we do with this information:
We gather all this information from you to better assess your needs and preferences and provide you with a much better service. We also keep this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- We may use this information to modify our website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers, new products or any other information that we deem interesting for you using the email address you shared.
- We may also use your personal information to contact you for market research purposes off and on.
- We may contact you through phone, fax, email or mail.
We make it absolutely sure that all the information is highly secured and does not get leaked to anyone. We have established physical, managerial and electronic procedures to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure of your data. We ensure that all the safeguards are in place to protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks for your permission prior to getting placed on your computer’s hard drive. When you bestow the consent, the cookie is added to your system, which helps analyse web traffic or lets you know whenever you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application then tailors its operations to your needs and preferences by gathering and remembering information about your likes and dislikes.
We use traffic log cookies to probe which pages are being used. This helps us scrutinise the data about web page traffic and improve our site in order to attune it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical purposes only, and the data is removed from the system afterwards.
All in all, cookies help provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor the pages you found useful and which do not. A cookie does not give access to information other than the one you choose to share with us. You have the recourse to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your settings to decline cookies if you prefer it this way.
Links to other websites:
Our site may contain links to other sites of your interest. Once you use those links to leave our website, you will notice that we have no control over the other site. So, we cannot be held responsible to you for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while using such sites, as this privacy statement does not govern such websites. You should be cautious and look at the privacy statements applicable to the websites you visit.
Controlling your personal information:
You may opt to restrict the collection and use of your data in the following ways:
- When you are required to fill out a form on the website, search for the box you can use to indicate that you do not want personal information used by anyone for marketing purposes. If you have previously consented to use your data for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us @ vapegala.co.uk
- We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or it is required by law. We may use your data to send you promotional information about third parties that seem fit according to your interest if you tell us that this is your wish.
- You may request details of your personal information we keep about you under the Data Protection Act 1988. A small fee will be applicable if you want a copy of your data held by us. Please write to:
Vape Gala E-cig Shop & Online Store, United Kingdom
- If you believe any information we are keeping about you is wrong or incomplete please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.